• Degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Economics, Law
• 7 years of experience as HR Generalist
• A high degree of familiarity and practice of IT skills related to use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• A strong command over oral and written Business English with an ability to understand and communicate clearly and effectively
• Communication Skills
• At Kraft Heinz you ll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
• Curiosity, positivity & enthusiasm
• You re curious, positive and enthusiastic. People know you as the driver of the team.
• Project management skills
• Time management has no secrets for you. You re organized, structured and always have an overview of all the deliverable. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given time frame
• Networking skills
• You re able to be interesting and interested in business conversations, motivating people to want to be in your network. The stronger the network you have, the more easily you can get things done. You, highly aware of that, are constantly expending your network.
• Team player
• Achieving results is nice, but achieving results with the team is simply the best. You re a team player, which means you re sometimes a leader, sometimes a follower but always working towards the same common goal together with your teammates.