• Confirms accuracy and integrity of all data entered, maintains data in HRIS systems and databases and assures information is available on a timely basis.
• Performs group data updates, exports, imports, clean-ups, and researches/reports on any data discrepancies.
• Delivers routine daily/weekly/monthly reporting and responds to basic to intermediate ad hoc data requests.
• Conducts data analysis on HR data such as compensation, classification, employment, employee relations, and/or benefits data as directed.
• Prepares reports, graphs, charts and statistics in support of human resources operations.
• Provides assistance and supports others on difficult assignments and/or problems as directed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of principles, practices and standards of human resource administration in assigned area.
• Knowledge of human resource information systems (HRIS/HRMS/NAVISION).
• Knowledge of database maintenance basic concepts.
• Skill in Pivot, Vlookup and formulas
• Skill in performing accurate data entry.
• Skill in both verbal and written communication.
• Skill in problem solving and decision making.
• Ability to demonstrate close attention to detail.