Our Client is a multidisciplinary engineering firm providing full design, engineering and consultancy services to the Oil & Gas, Renewables and Leisure market. They design and engineer complete platforms and infrastructure for the oil & gas and renewables industry, deck lay outs, cable & pipe laying solutions for marine environment, great observation wheels and much more!
We are currently looking for 5 experienced HSE Site Supervisors to join our customer in Saudi.
I have created a brief specification for you below:
• Start Date: September, 2020 - May, 2020
• Location: Saudi
• Duration: 5+ months (could be extended)
• Package: Camp Accommodation, Local Transport, Rotational Flights, Mob/Demob
• Work Schedule: 56, across 6 days. Then could go to 7 x 12
• Rotation: 90 days on and 14 days off
• Health and safety responsibilities: Ensuring that all employers/contract are following HSE regulations on site.
• Supervising incident investigations and preparation of reports.
• Supervising daily inspection of the project.
• Ensuring all Material Safety Data Sheets ("MSDS") for all materials to be loaded / off loaded, including copies of MSDS for the shore base, the rig, and each vessel.
• The HSE Supervisor shall also perform such other duties as may be requested or be necessary for the performance of Services hereunder.
• Ensuring that all equipment, have been safety checked and are fit for use.
Experience / Qualifications:
• 3-5 years experience in HSE (site based)
• Experience in large construction projects EPC Background
• Relevant Downstream (Oil/Gas Experience) Preferred would be Petrochemicals, Ammonia, Hydrogen plants etc.
• Brownfield, Revamp, Turnaround, and Shutdown experience would ideal
• Experience in working Saudi or other hard/remote locations.
• Previous proven Lead experience,
• Experience on large construction projects
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.