• The HR Business Partner will help to build a people-first culture that delivers business results. In collaboration with HR Operations team provides expert HR leadership and consultation to both management and employees. Responsible for delivery and execution of strategy, programs, and policies within a Flowserve business unit based in Saudi Arabia. Partners with and advise assigned leaders and key stakeholders by applying HR solutions to solve business problems
Single point of contact for end-to-end HR support for assigned leaders and employees.
Responsibilities & Requirements
• Serve as the HR Business Partner to business leaders and their team driving operational success through corporate strategies.
• Provide end to end HR support, including organizational development, employee relations, talent management, performance management, development, employee engagement, and success planning activities.
• Direct and administer HR programs and processes efficiently and effectively including but not limited to talent development, total rewards, communications and staffing
• Contribute to a people first culture and inspire leaders to operate with an enterprise mindset
• Uphold uncompromising safety and quality expectations
Preferred Experience / Skills
• Bachelor s degree in HR, Psychology, Business or related field
• A minimum of 5 years of HR Business Partnership experience in a matrix environment
• Intensive experience in Talent Management, Change Management, Total Rewards, Organization Development,