We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Human Resources professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our employees.
As a Human Resources Coordinator you are responsible for coordinating the various functions including administrative procedures and recruitment, leavers / joiners administration, liaison with the various departments of the hotel and outside contractors, maintaining and producing reports and records. Your role needs you to adhere to policies and procedures ensuring the smooth functioning of the Human Resources Department and will include key responsibilities such as:
• Initiate and process employment requisitions, develop and edit departmental job descriptions, vacancy announcements and position advertisements in consultation with the Director of Human Resources / Human Resources Manager
• Develop and maintain confidential departmental employee files, documents and databases
• Coordinate employee recruitment process, as appropriate, ensuring search documentation is accurate, consistent and complete
• Coordinate departmental employee relation functions in consultation with the Director of Human Resources / Human Resources Manager, monitor employee performance appraisal completions and track annual and sick leave accruals
• Prepare and complete the monthly Human Resources report and other statistical reports as required by the Director of Human Resources / Human Resources Manager
• Coordinate and conduct departmental training and conduct the Human Resources Orientation for new hires
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should have a university degree in a related discipline with preferable experience within the same role. You must be a computer literate, ideally with proficiency in a computerized payroll system and fluent in English.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be result oriented, self motivated and with a positive attitude. You have the ability to think laterally and have strong social skills and a presence, enabling you to interact and deal with employees effectively. You portray a fair leadership style and be easily approachable for employees at all levels, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results