In 2000, David Yeo, a Singaporean-born, British lawyer was encouraged by friends to open a
restaurant as his entertaining at home was so enjoyed. David opened a simple 60-cover
kitchen in Hong Kong, which was a runaway success. Since then, Aqua Restaurant Group has grown to comprise over 25 restaurants across Hong Kong, Beijing, New York, Miami, Dubai and London.
An evolving company with a reputation for innovation and excellence, Aqua Restaurant Group continues to grow and to lead within the worldwide hospitality industry.
We are now seeking a Human Resources Manager to join the team in Dubai .
The ideal candidate will be already located in Dubai and have previous experience with the Dubai Market
Reporting into the HR Director, main duties will include:
• To plan, direct, and coordinate human resource management activities of the organisation to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as employee compensation, recruitment, HR policies and regulatory compliance.
• Implementing HR initiatives and as a senior generalist you will advise, guide and support all staff and managers in all venues; providing high level people management and development support
• To translate business requirements into effective HR practices across all venues, delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives.
• Work at an operational level with multiple stakeholders
• Deal with complex or sensitive day to day people management issues
• Influence Management and Leadership around the people agenda and issues
We offer a competitive salary and a chance to join an organisation where HR is a true business partner and a valuable contributor to the companies goals and objectives.
If you think this is you please do not hesitate to contact us by sending your CV. As always only suitable candidates will be contacted but your details may will be kept on our files so we can contact you should have more suitable position come along. By submitting to us your CV you are granting us permission to store it.