Reporting directly to the Director of Human Resources, the HR Manager is responsible for the Human Resources and Administration functions in the UAE. The HR Manager will provide actionable insights and solutions tailored around a deep understanding of the business strategy. Able to facilitate and coach management in HR related issues and ensure the delivery of HR services and information to management and employees is accurate, effective, efficient and cost effective. All HR data is managed professionally and in accordance with strict data protection legislation and local employment law.
• Regularly consult with line management, providing HR guidance and interpretation when appropriate.
• Consult with employees and managers to address root causes of employee relation issues.
• Build positive relationships with line management and key stakeholders to ensure they are proactively engaged with HR and understand and follow all procedures and processes.
• In consultation with the Director of Human Resources and/or Senior HR Manager, resolve complex employee relations issues and conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements and legislation related to day-to-day management of employees and employee relations issues, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance, advises and coaches managers on this when required.
• Ensure that legal and coporate policies are implemented within the region.
• Partner with the legal department as needed/required.
• Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g. coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
• Lead performance, conduct and disciplinary meetings.
• Assist international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters including work visas.
• Support management with talent management and succession planning activities.
• Prepare new hire offer letters and employment contracts.
• Coordinate new hire onboarding.
• Ensure that line managers conduct regular and timely performance appraisals for their direct reports in accordance with company policy.
• Respond flexibly to ad hoc and project requests from the Director of Human Resources and Senior HR Manager.
• Line management responsibility for Administrative staff.
• Collaborate with the Regional HR and HRIS teams
• Significant stakeholder/business partnering experience in a HR Business Partnering or HR Manager role
• Excellent working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including but not limited to UAE labour law/best practice, policies and procedures, benefit and reward, performance management and employee relations.
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
• A strong focus on performance and results with the ability to work in a demanding matrix environment.
• An individual who takes ownership and sees everything through to conclusion.
• Able to demonstrate use of project management disciplines in approach to delivery
• Ability to facilitate a wide range of HR issues, acting as a centre of expertise in HR practice
• Ability to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Approachable with the ability to influence at all levels.
• A proven high standard of HR delivery, facilitation and coaching skills
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Ability to manage own workload, adapt to changing priorities and work to tight deadlines.
• Extensive experience in creating and delivery presentations on a variety of subjects
• Proficiency in English
• Minimum of 5 years experience within HR and currently you will be as a minimum a HR Business Partner or more senior
• Ideally HR Degree - CIPD qualified (or part qualified)
• Ideally Proficiency in Arabic or one other language
Previous applicants need not apply
InterSystems is the power behind some of the world s most important applications. With a passion for excellence and a focus on client success, InterSystems provides data management, strategic interoperability, and analytics platforms used in healthcare, financial services, government, and other industries. In selected countries, InterSystems also offers unified healthcare applications, based on its core technologies, that deliver on the promise of connected healthcare.
Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.co.uk
Our technology is great, but it s our people that really make the difference. At InterSystems you ll be surrounded by smart, hard-working people with an innate love for tackling challenges.