The Human Resource Specialist will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
If you are a people person and you have passion, excellent leadership & communication skills, and you can work methodically as part of a team, we d like to meet you!
Main Tasks and Duties:
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business.
• Oversee employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
• Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law in Saudi Arabia.
• Plan, organize and control all activities of the department.
• Participate in developing department goals, objectives and HR systems.
• Implement and annually updates the compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary, conduct annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget).
• Bridge management and employees relations by addressing demands, grievances or other human resources issues.
• Manage the recruitment and selection process.
• Implementing the latest artificial intelligence trends in HR industry, as hiring robots, etc.
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
• Nurture a positive working environment.
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
• Report to management and provide decision support through human resources metrics.
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resources management.
• Oversee and manage the government relations related issues.