Brightskies is opening very challenging opportunities in the area of mechanical engineering design, analysis and implementation. If you have the enthusiasm of designing Zero-emission transportation systems, and you have the enough qualifications and self-confidence you can do it, please apply before Sep 15th to the relevant position by sending to email@example.com with the job code in the email title.
Don t forget to include an executive summary section in your CV or cover letter describing your main profile, relevant experiences and background to the target position.
• Create Battery module, structural support components, and enclosure CAD designs using tools like SOLIDWORKS or CATIA
• Structural Stress analysis, FEA, deflection, stability, and vibration response using COMSOL MULTIPHYSICS and/or ABAQUS (with possibility to add other CAE programs)
• System thermal modeling using COMSOL MULTIPHYSICS and/or ABAQUS (with possibility to add other CAE programs)
• Develop and fabricate functional prototypes and test methods to validate new concepts
• Participate in failure modes and effects analysis (DFMEA)
• Develop production drawings and installation manuals
• Assist in procurement process by developing comprehensive BOM and Collaborating closely with suppliers to supply/manufacture different parts
Requirements for engineering jobs:
• BSc, MSc or PhD in Mechanical engineering
• 3+ years (for BSc), or 5+ years (for MSc and PhD) of relevant experience to the above responsibilities
• Strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals, such as statics, dynamics, fluid dynamics, and heat transfer.
• Required: Experience in stress analysis/FEA, and thermal management/heat transfer
• Required: Experience with SOLIDWORKS / CATIA, SOLIDWORKS ROUTING, SimXpress, harness design, weld, and assembly.
• Plus: Experience with assembly of high voltage systems, preferably with Automotive EV Batteries and powertrain.
• Plus: Familiarity with Rapid prototyping, aluminum extrusions, sheetmetal, cold plates, liquid cooling systems.