1. Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical / Design aspects of the projects.
2. Provides leadership and guidance to the Project Supervisors.
3. Assist in the preparation of engineering project proposals.
4. Responsible for complete execution / Design of the project since receiving the project from the project manager and further more provide required technical support.
5. To provide technical / Design expertise support to project management activities through all phases of projects, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Pre commissioning, Commissioning and Hand-over of Project facilities to End Users.
6. To develop and elaborates the Scope of Work for consultants and/or engineering contractors and review / approve the design works of HVAC system to ensure that they are in accordance with the scope of work.
7. To design in-house engineered works including drawing, specifications/data sheets, material requisition and bills of quantities.
8. To review design of HVAC equipment including drawing, specifications/data sheets, material requisition and bills of quantities.
9. To perform / review Cooling and Heating Load calculations and ventilation requirement, design drawings, HVAC control- and fire protection systems.
10. To select HVAC equipment such as Chillers, AHUs and HVAC accessories (air outlets, volume dampers, fire dampers, sound attenuators, etc.)
11. To perform Duct & pipe sizing calculation & preparation of D&ID, Air flow diagram, General Arrangement for ducting layout.
12. To provide support for Installation, Inspecting & testing, commissioning and maintenance of HVAC installation systems and equipment.
13. To issue and develop Company Design General Specifications, Standards, procedures and guidelines related to HVAC for use in-house or by the Contractors with regard to projects undertaken.
14. Responsible to ensure the technical accuracy of the project and to have a sufficient technical knowledge and awareness of details to be able to recognize when the technical problems are developing in various disciplines initiate appropriate corrective plans.
15. Participating in client/ contractor meetings and resolving client/engineering and management project issues.
16. Ensure effective client and engineering communications and identify key issues requiring action/response.
17. To hold and lead required meetings internally and with client to ensure the proper progress.
18. Manage and coordinate the site activities as per contractual scope of work and define the required resources and contract schedule and assigned budget.
19. Responsible for working with provisions and guidelines of the quality assurance system relevant to the company standards.
20. Contribute on proposals & client presentations to assist project manager with client development activities.
21. Facilitate project performance, budget monitoring and reporting internally.
22. Must be cost conscious and shall be accountable for spending the allocated budgets for materials or labour for the projects allocated to them.
23. Serve as primary interface between the project team and project manager, conveying technical, schedule and project performance information in a timely & professional manner.
24. Coordinates preparation and delivery of project deliverables and design documents.
25. Reviews project design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, client contract requirements and related specifications.
26. Accountable for the successful completion of the engineering projects. Requires extensive and regular contact with assigned project clients.
27. Provides reports on the status of project milestones and adjusts schedules accordingly.
28. Prepares interim and completion project reports.
29. Performs other related duties and assignments as directed by the project manager.
30. Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
31. Drive ownership of health and safety in all aspects of project execution, office and personal environments.
32. MicroStation knowledge / experience will be added advantage.