We are looking for HVAC Engineer
Job Description / Responsibilities
• Works directly with clients to design new or replacement heating, cooling, and refrigeration systems specific to customer needs and building specifications.
• Focus on solving problems related to air quality issues, environmental issues, or energy efficiency.
• Work on residential, commercial, and industrial projects.
• Tasks include completing HVAC-related drawings, preparing project estimates, and overseeing the installation of projects to completion.
• Research, design HVAC mechanical equipment to meet client’s requirements in both large and small projects.
• Consult on HVAC system and equipment design for a wide range of projects, and work with other engineers, project managers, and construction professionals as needed to create and/or modify design parameters.
• Analyze HVAC systems and equipment when necessary to find inefficiencies or malfunctions and create solutions to optimize performance and increase the efficiency of operation.
• Design testing procedures and control equipment to accurately assess products and identify areas that require modification and further testing.
• Communicate directly with clients to understand project requirements, goals, design specifications, and operational environments in order to evaluate cost, feasibility, and implementation of new HVAC equipment.
• Create and submit detailed bids that outline costs and timelines for construction or extraction projects in accordance with deadlines.
• Serve as project leader to coordinate efforts of managers, engineers, drafters, and manufacturing firm