The Mechanical Technician will troubleshoot and maintain the assigned assets within the premise. This will include both PPM’s and Reactive Work. The Mechanical Technician should also be competent in maintaining assets across a number of disciplines (e.g. HVAC, Plumbing, BMS), and is also expected to keep records of all work completed as well as carry out risk assessments before each given task.
• Maintain and repair all HVAC equipment and components to manufactures recommendation, i.e. valves, motors, belts, bearings, filters, and lubrication etc.
• Daily inspection of HVAC equipment – AHU, FAHU, CHW pumps, Booster pumps to ensure proper functioning & identify potential problems.
• Maintenance and Troubleshooting of Split and Packaged Unit. Changing of compressors and components.
• Make rounds of all equipment rooms identify and repairing any potential problems and keep the systems and rooms clean.
• Carry out PPM works on AHU, FAHU, FCU, Pumps etc. in the project as per schedule & agreed time.
• Trouble Shooting of Electrical circuits
• Carry out PPM’s and attend reactive tasks
• Testing of Electrical Circuits.
• Trouble shooting of faults in circuits.
• Inspection of main pump room transfer pumps, routine inspection of the storage tanks levels.
• Maintain Water Heaters, Calorifiers etc…
• PPR, HDP and PVC Installation and repairing works.
• Responding to reactive call out requests.
• Complete all associated paperwork
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• A professionally recognised technical qualification (ITI/Diploma etc…).
• Possesses deep knowledge of engineering techniques
• Operational experience is essential.
• GCC FM Experience MUST (Mini 3 years’ Experience)
• Good communication skills in English and languages from the Asian Sub-Continent is preferable.
• Ability to utilise CAFM Systems.
• Written and oral communication skills.