Transit Talent Solutions is proud to partner with Rekeep, the leading Italian service provider in Facility Management. With over 17,000 employees Rekeep has 80 years of partnership with Ferrovie Dello Stato who are part of the FLOW Consortium operating Lines 3,4,5 and 6 of the Riyadh Metro.
We actively encourage you to apply for the position below, share it with a friend or search the database for a position that may be more suitable to your experience and interests.
This is a great opportunity to be part of this iconic project.
As a HVAC Technician on this amazing project you will be:
• Providing effective engineering and maintenance services tunnel ventilation, heat exchanger ventilation & air-conditioning
• Carrying out all level of preventive and corrective maintenance activities and minor modifications on tunnel ventilation, heat exchanger ventilation and air-conditioning as directed by the HVAC Engineer and HVAC Supervisors
• Responding to calls about malfunctioning equipment, often troubleshooting the HVAC System machinery until the problem can be diagnosed and solved.
• Checking wiring and parts for signs of wear, replace parts as needed, oil gears and test HVAC to make sure the ventilation unit is running efficiently.
• Testing and adjusting general operating and safety features of HVAC System
• Maintaining and repairing electronic control panels, switches, relays, signal devices, motors, generators and related equipment.
• Ensuring all maintenance activity completed is logged appropriately on the Maintenance Management System
• Replacing faulty equipment and handover to the workshop for repair
• Following the appropriate maintenance procedures and instructions to ensure compliance with the requirements and safe system of work
Who Are We
Qualification - Vocational trade certificate or Diploma in electrical or mechanical engineering discipline or equivalent
• Good communication skills;
• Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently;
• Ability to meet deadlines;
• Team player, able to support fellow team members and colleagues;
• Ability to adhere to policies, rules and procedures;
• Ability to follow instructions;
• Good English language skills, both verbal and written;
• Must have good eyesight and normal colour vision
• Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in electrical or mechanical building services maintenance activities, with HVAC experience such as air conditioning, cooling or heating
Ideally you should be already based in Saudi Arabia with a Transferable Iqama