Filipino HVAC technician needed in our company in Al Barsha, Candidates must have at least 2 years’ experience
The HVAC Technician will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems. You will guide and advise the customer to select the most appropriate air quality system to fulfil their requirements. You will be responsible for air quality systems from installation to end-of-life by performing maintenance, warranty and emergency repairs.
To be successful in this role, customer satisfaction, safety and comfort should be your top priority. Ideal candidates will be patient, and have excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills.
• Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
• Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
• Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
• Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
• Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
• MEP Technician
• Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
HVAC Technician Requirements:
• Filipino, Male
• 39 years old and below
• High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
• 2+ year experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
• Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and
• Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time
• HVAC: 2 year (Preferred)
• MEP: 2 year (Preferred)
• Service: 2 year (Preferred)
• UAE driver’s License (Preferred)
Must Experience in coil & duct cleaning
• Technician should have previous experience in Air conditioners installation
• Candidate must be proactive and must have the skill of learning new technologies.
• Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
• Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
• Ability to work in confined spaces.
• Responsibilities are not limited to the above.
Please send your CV at email@example.com