Provide engineering and design support in networks and cyber security systems across Dolphin Energy Qatar s upstream operations and utilities/storage areas in order to meet required availability, موثوقية, نجاعة, سلامة, security and performance of all automated systems.
- Provide support in engineering, design and technical advice for the network components involved in ICS and peripheral security systems comprising of core and third-party firewalls/IDP systems,Ensure timely provision of efficient and reliable services to support correct redesign and engineering of assigned systems.
- Ensure effective installation, configuration of network and cyber security services, equipment and devices for upstream facilities. Ensure effective and timely technical support and troubleshooting services for all users.
- Review received requests for engineering studies or system redesign and develop required modifications, enhancement and tuning to the hardware, operating systems and network systems to improve performance and to optimize availability of systems. in addition of ensuring the security of the systems.
- Support the efficient and cost effective delivery of automation services, related to NSS including development of relevant strategies, السياسات, procedures and the implementation of cost effective solutions (hardware, السوفت وير, management tools and components) to meet business requirements. Provide technical support on strategies for various network and cyber security systems engineering and modification projects.
- Technical design owner in charge to lead development of studies aimed at improving networks and cyber security systems or solving related problems. This includes but is not limited to analyzing users requirements, evaluating current systems, proposing or implementing systems modifications or new designs to enhance functionality and/or meet new requirements. Support the Upstream Operations division on installed networks/systems as necessary.
- Participate in costing and preparation of budgets for network and cyber security systems engineering projects. Recommend the use of external consultants/المقاولون كما هو مطلوب, define their scope of work, and oversee and direct works. التنسيق مع الاستشاريين/contractors during project implementation for all project related matters including site visits, technical data requirements, إلخ., and ensuring compliance with policies, الإجراءات والمعايير.
- Recommend vendors for area of his role, and monitor the effective implementation of services. Interface with contractors teams and provide technical guidance and expertise to ensure requirements are clearly understood and met. Review and approve related technical documents.
- شارك في-ال-job training of assigned nationals, إتبع-up their progress and make recommendations on how to support their learning and progression
- Coordinate as required with regular Cyber Security Audits, Penetration test type of activities and follow up the implementation of the recommendations successfully. Keep updated with the current developments in network technology, operating system updates and hardware developments.
المتطلبات التعليمية الدنيا/المؤهلات:
درجة بكالوريوس في الالكترونيات, Computer Science and Communication and Networking Engineering.
Professional certification in networking, على سبيل المثال. شهادة سيسكو/ CCNP would be an advantage.
الحد الأدنى من الخبرة:
6 years relevant experience in network and cyber security systems preferably within the oil and gas industry.