Job Description & Summary
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our Operations Support team monitors the overall quality of our service. As a part of the team, you'll be the primary contact for ensuring the quality of our services is maintained while also considering better ways to provide the same service in a more cost efficient manner and keeping customer satisfaction with our services high.
The Tech Lounge Champion will be responsible on a daily basis for the operational success
of the Next Generation TechLounge service. The Tech Lounge service delivers a Next Generation Technology experience for the PwC employee.
Primarily focussed around provision of customer centric support services, the Tech Lounge
also provides a central location for IT engagement, education and innovation.
In this role, the successful candidate will:
- Champion a team of TechLounge Customer Experts providing a customer centric service to all PwC employees.
- Create an innovative Technology focussed environment where customer satisfaction is primary.
- Deliver a daily service providing a focal point for customer interaction and support for all hardware and software issues including [but not limited to] client, mobility, wireless,printing, connectivity, applications.
- Maintain/resolve all open incidents/tasks within ticket queue in a timely manner.
- Partner with other IT teams on new technology introduction projects to ensure the site is prepared to deploy, educate and support the new solutions.
- Ensure all business policies and standards around security and compliance are being met by the Tech Lounge service.
- Analyse Tech Lounge performance data and adapt service to better meet business requirements.
- Be a resource and guidance for customers with regard to technology use, PwC working policies and procedures.
- Establish strong, open working relationships with customers at all levels.
- Proactively anticipate, identify and resolve problems, applying knowledge in complex, difficult or stressful situations.
- Effectively communicate and share technical information to audiences at all levels of the organization.
- Drive a culture of change and innovation
- Experience leading a team within a working retail/service environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- High levels of energy and self-motivation
- Enthusiastic around technology and innovation
- Effective problem identification and solutions skills
- Ability to lead from the front and drive a culture of change
- Strong team player and collaborator
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience in delivering a technical support service
- Technical expertise [Windows, Apple Mac, Mobile]
- Experience working in a global organisation
- Proven analytical skills