Purpose of the Job
Subject Matter Expert in SAP technical landscape, architecture, configuration and custom code in all areas of SAP including SAP ECC, SRM, CLM, PI, SAP NetWeaver Portal, and interfaces. Responsible for designing, customizing and implementing improvements and enhancements to meet business and system requirements in line with change management and governance process. Maintain system stability and performance. Support process architects in the implementation of projects. Responsible for the resolution of escalated support issues and follow up of support issues escalated either to SAB Basis or 3rd party vendors.
• Minimum of 7 years of SAP experience in the specialized domain (SAP Technical in the area of SRM, CLM, PI, and SAP NetWeaver Portal).
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent.
• Previous Oil & Gas Industry Experience is a plus
• SAP delivery and support experience.
• Hands-on involvement in a minimum of 2 Full Cycle SAP Implementations
• SAP Certification in specialized SAP Modules.
• Strong Technical Skills (configuration, interfaces, testing, data migration, BW, ABAP, BASIS, etc)
• Fair Functional Knowledge (different SAP processes, training, integration, etc)
• Good analytical ability and a strong appreciation of integration aspects
• Strong knowledge of business processes in a specialized domain with good knowledge of other functional areas of EP business
• Good management, communication, presentation, facilitation, interpersonal and teamwork skills (PMI certification is an asset)
• Service-oriented and customer focussed