Job Location : Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Position : Implementation Engineer
Client Details : Leading client in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Payroll Company : Raqmiyat.
Contract Duration : 12 Months Renewable Contract.
Network/Security Profile requirement:
- 8-10 years’ experience in designing, managing and deploying large scale network transformation solutions.
- CCNA/CCNP/CCIE in Routing/Switching, Security or Data Center
- Routing protocols: OSPF, BGP, and RIP.
- High availability network architecture and protocols [ multi-vendor]
- WAN interfacing using MPLS
- Firewall, IPS, UTM,IPSEC,SSL
- Knowledge on Industry standards and best practices.
- Expert level knowledge in network security, including troubleshooting and configuration of Cisco routers, firewalls and a wide range of security products is required.
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP and network technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Cisco switches & Cisco Routers
- Strong knowledge of spanning tree, Trunking and layer two switching concepts
- Working knowledge of firewalls / VPNs (Cisco ASA55xx series, Palo Alto and Fortinet )
- VRRP, HSRP Configuration.
- Understanding and Hands on experience of LAN/WAN, Wireless and Firewall technologies.
- Knowledge on Cisco WLC and Cisco ISE.
- Cisco ASA, Firepower configuration experience.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
If Interested Please send your updated resume with following details and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
Total Exp. :
Relevant Exp. -
Alternate Mobile # :
Expected Salary: AED :
How soon can you join once been offered :
Visa Validity :
Date of Birth:
Is your Degree Certificate is Attested in Your Home Country & UAE,MOFA Yes/No :
Interested to work on 12 Months Contract Yes/No:
Interested to work on Raqmiyat Payrolls Yes/No :
Willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi UAE Yes/No :