RBC is the global leader of Intellectual Property solutions to corporations, Individuals, and firms. We help companies and Individuals to protect their IPR in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait through our offices, our clients are leaders and innovators in their industries.We provide the best services to more than 1000 corporations from deferment sectors (real estate, manufacturing, electronics, consumer goods, telecommunications, food and beverage and healthcare industries).
At RBC, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 90 employees in more than 6 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We ll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. RBC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit rbcorporation.com/careers.
More information about Royal Brand Corporation can be found on rbcorporation.com.
• Grow market share by proactively developing and deploying domain knowledge in Research Information Management in collaboration with account management and utilising specialist knowledge to deliver demonstrations and Proof-of-Concepts of RBC Research Management Solution.
• Major emphasis on opening up new business, both with existing accounts and new customers focusing upon growth based value sales.
• Carry out short Proof-of-Concept implementations with potential clients as part of the sales process to prove the feasibility of RBC offering.
• Act as the Implementation Lead on a limited number of projects with existing clients, to build up the in-depth domain knowledge and technical expertise on RBC Research Management Solution needed to be effective in the overall customer engagements and to become a trusted adviser for our clients.
• This position has a dual responsibility of pre-sales and implementation work with a focus on pro-actively supporting the entire sales process through its outstanding domain and solution expertise. The geographical coverage will depend on the location and language skills.
Major Areas of Accountability:
• Generates new opportunities, together with follow up and closure of leads provided from other sources, in collaboration with sales and account managers.
• Provides domain expertise relative to the customer segment, i.e. expert in Research Information Management.
• Ensures the effective handover and transition of clients to the account management and implementation team post set up.
• Gathers feedback from the customers and feeding that back to the proposition team.
• Develops innovative approaches to problems, planning approach with account managers as appropriate and acting as the product champion as necessary.
• Overall responsibility for this position is to win new customers for Royal Brand Corporation- RBC Research Management Solution (incl Converis, InCites, Web of Science Profiles). This includes the following main activities:
• Hold presentations and demonstrations of our solution onsite and online, and answer questions on technical and in-depth domain specific topics.
• Drive lead generation by engaging with potential new clients, e.g. through conferences, roadshows and other events, and follow up on contact requests.
• Interact closely with and support the Proposal Writer for RfPs and subsequent contract negotiations.
• Participate actively at conferences with papers, posters and talks on Research Information Management topics to become positioned as a domain specialist.
• Interact with the proposition team to learn about our solution and to continuously stay up-to-date on the latest state of the functionality as well as the Roadmap to develop into a solution specialist.
• Interact with and support sales managers to qualify new opportunities and progress the opportunities through the sales process.
• Prepare demo systems, make presentations and implement Proof-of-Concepts as part of the sales process, including technical configuration of our solution.
• Act as an implementation lead:
• The implementation work is expected to cover 1-2 projects in parallel with the pre-sales work.
• The implementation work is done in collaboration with other colleagues from the implementation team, and reporting for this work is done to the Head of Implementation Services.
• The implementation work is usually time and materials based and it is the responsibility for this position to generate corresponding implementation revenue.