** This position is contingent upon contract award **
Job Title: Information Assurance Manager Support*
Job Location: Kuwait
Security Clearance: An active, in-scope US Government issued Secret Clearance
Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US citizenship is required.
Trace Systems is actively recruiting for an experienced Information Assurance Manager Support to join our team on-site in Bahrain. The ideal candidate shall manage risks related to the use, processing, storage, and transmission of information or data and the systems and processes used for those purposes.
• Coordinate and/or provide support for all enclave applications and operations.
• Lead teams and/or support actions to quickly resolve or mitigate IA problems for the enclave environment.
• Support the installation of new or modified hardware, operating systems, and software applications ensuring integration with IA security requirements for the enclave.
• Identify and/or determine whether a security incident is indicative of a violation of law that requires specific action.
• Direct and/or implement operational structures and processes to ensure an effective enclave IA security program including boundary defense, incident detection and response.
• Examine enclave vulnerabilities and determine actions to mitigate them.
• Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of enclave IA security procedures and safeguards.
• Investigate and analyze all response activities related to cyber incidents within the NE or Enclave.
• Analyze IA security incidents and patterns to determine remedial actions to correct vulnerabilities.
• IAT III with (7) years in IA technology or a related area or
• IAM I with (5) years in IA technology or a related area.
• Shall obtain and maintain IA certification appropriate to position in accordance to DoD 8570.01-M
• Shall be certified as a IAT Level III Network environment (NE) Advanced Computing Environment (CE) level support.
• Shall be certified as a IAM Level I Network environment (NE) Advanced Computing Environment (CE) level support
• Shall have understanding of the DOD Risk Management Framework Process (RMF), Certification and Accreditation (C&A) process.
• Shall have experience using the following scanning and security assessment tools: RETINA, Security Readiness Review (SRR) scripts for scanning and reporting, Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance, and DISA Gold-Disk, DISA STIG compliance and must be efficient with Yellow Jacket, Q-Tip, Harris Stat, Microsoft Patch Deployment and Log Collector.
• An active, in-scope US Government issued Secret Clearance
• Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US citizenship is required.
• An Associate's Degree in Cyber Security OR; 11 total years of recent specialized experience.
Position requires the following certifications or higher:
• IAT Level III (CASP CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH) OR IAM Level I (CAP, CND, Cloud , GSLC, Security CE)