• Creation of exceptional and innovative illustrations, design concepts and highly considered visual executions
• Creation of engaging info graphics and animations (2D and 3D)
• Visualization of complex contexts for a variety of print and digital media (animated and static)
• Designing applications for online media and digital campaigns (including banners, micro sites, emails),
• Staying up to date with emerging digital trends and culture and using these to make recommendations to Agency.
Education and certifications
• High School or relevant diploma Bachelor or Master s degree in Visual Communication, Communication Design, Graphic Design, Illustration, Animation Graphics, or similar programme.
Experience and skills
• At least 5-year professional experience in Graphic Design with an emphasis in-, but not limited to-, Information Graphics with a proven track record.
• Thorough experience, understanding and knowledge in creating motion graphics and animations (2D/3D)
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe After Effects or other animation packages/software
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or Apple Essentials (Keynote, Pages, Numbers)
• Working closely with account and marketing managers
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Friendly and collaborative
• Ability to work independently and diligently
• Ability to deal with multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines (Strong time management and organisational skills)
• Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause higher than normal departmental pressure
• A positive attitude, patience and persistence, especially when dealing with various internal and external stakeholders
• Fluent English speaking and writing (knowledge of Arabic is an advantage)
• Strong portfolio (and/or website) documenting the expected expertise