Additional responsibilities will include:
• Leading customer presentations while describing IBM's point of view, solution and proposal through a value-driven sales approach
• Responsible for demonstrating the value of out-tasking, and leveraging off-shore labor models
• Collaborates with, and acts as a liaison between our customers, sales, pre-sales solution development and delivery teams during the end-to-end engagement and sales process
• Developing the financial solution for an engagement based on client requirements, developing business cases, CBAs, and executing a CFO-targeted financial sale
• Leading multi-disciplinary teams in developing complex solutions for specific client opportunities and in developing client deliverables such as a request for information (RFI), request for proposal response (RFP), and statements of work (SOWs), and client proposals/ presentations
• May be asked to conduct formal enablement sessions in the areas of Infrastructure Management Services (both Traditional and Cloud) to various stakeholders, IBM internal Opportunity Owner and Opportunity Identifying communities, business partners and customers
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
To be successful in this role, you should have the ability to manage multiple accounts concurrently and develop pursuit strategies and support new business opportunities, which include defining/qualifying sales opportunities, determining engagement scope and cost projections, and formulating potential solutions based on client requirements .
A solid technical, and conceptual/operational background in server, storage, middleware, messaging platforms/technologies, event management, monitoring, ITIL service management, service quality management, continuous improvement, and global sourcing concepts is beneficial.
You must demonstrate the use of strong leadership and consultative sales techniques to develop and broaden sales opportunities and compelling value propositions.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience