If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department Overview Avigilon (TSX: AVO) provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions. Avigilon s solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
Located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the Saudi Inside Sales Representative holds a key position that requires a dynamic individual who is knowledgeable and passionate about surveillance and is highly customer focused and efficient.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide support to the Sales Team, including Regional Sales Managers (RSMs), Regional Sales Directors (RSDs) and other members of the sales team as directed. This will include co-managing relationships with partners, integrators, VARs (Value Added Resellers) and end-users.
• Tasks will include prospecting for new business, following up on existing opportunities, assistance in generating proposals, quotes, and system design.
• You will deal with key integrators and distributors; your focus will be to create and offer clear tailored made value propositions. You will position Motorola as the strongest manufacturing of security systems to our customers to differentiate and to better compete.
• You will contribute to accelerate growth, profitability, and customer loyalty across Saudi Arabia.
• Qualify all existing leads in Salesforce.com and all Avigilon lead databases and resources set forth by your direct manager, that may be generated from sales, tradeshows, tele-sales, marketing, referrals, partners, website, consultants, and call campaigns.
• Coordinate promote and lead webinars in your assigned region as directed by your direct manager.
• Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives for your assigned territory.
Some travel may be required during the execution of the duties
• Two to five years of experience within an inside sales organization.
• Preferred experience with technology sales.
• Preferred Salesforce.com CRM experience.
Referral Payment Plan Yes