We are searching for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about company products and the clients they serve. Business Development Managers are qualifying new opportunities for the sales managers, either generated by themselves or coming from the website. Over email, phone and online presentations, they will understand the client's pain points and their operational challenges, and showing how ZIWO can help them via demo, business cases, integration capabilities
To succeed in this position, candidates should have previous experience in promoting B2B Software as a Service, comfortable in cold calling, exceptional communication, and computer skills. They should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
The position reports to our Dubai based Sales Director and is based in our Dubai Headquarters.
Business Development Responsibilities:
• Be the frontline for new opportunities coming in
• Scout for new opportunities using the company database and social media
• Communicating with Leads to understand their needs and explain product value
• Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect
• Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
• Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience
Business Development Requirements:
• Previous experience in promoting B2B Software as a Service
• Minimum Bachelor s degree in business, marketing, economics, engineering or IT
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic. Any additional language is a strong advantage
• Comfortable in making a large amount of cold calling to prospects
• Ability to create a first lasting impression and follow-up
• Ability to probe clients in order to understand their pain points and to adapt the pitch
• Ability to demo online
• Excellent active listening skills
• Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
• Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
• Competency in MS Office / Google: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Able to work comfortably in a start-up fast-paced and changing environment.
ZIWO is a cloud contact center software fully API based. It is a result of more than 10 years of contact center experience in close partnership with our customers.
It offers API Based CRM integration and advanced features in a web-based, user-friendly interface, requiring no software installation and accessible worldwide.
We listen to our customers and proactively focus on the development of relevant features to improve our production flexibility and efficiency.
We are a team of mature and ambitious entrepreneurs fueled by passion and the desire to help companies talking to their customers. Simply.
After building a strong foothold in Dubai, we have developed our network in the whole Middle East region. We now want to consolidate and expand beyond Join us in the cloud revolution!