ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Direct involvement in selected region of large quotations/bid process, to include pricing approvals, development, fulfillment and follow-up with customer and/or Distributor
• Create new Distributor Agreements and/or Customer Agreements
• Assists with requests on pricing, shipping, product availability, terms and conditions, and stock information.
• Assist distributors/customers in determining product needs and selection process.
• Complete specialized campaigns/mailings to distributors or customers.
• Ability to act as a liaison with Technical Support, Service, and other departments/ on distributor and market originated technical inquiries, to solve major issues.
• Handle customer complaints and problems.
• Utilize funnel management practices to progress opportunities to close
• Populate and maintain the highest standards of data integrity in Salesforce.com
• Develop customer quotations as required.
• Collaborate with other sales engineers to continue to improve inside sales prospecting processes
• Engage in department key performance indicators (KPIs) through visual management, and countermeasures where appropriate
• Contribute to creative promotional programs and follow up on TM/DM leads til closure
Charts the Course
• Ability to identify and utilize resources and display strong ownership skills
• Ability to accomplish multiple goals and projects delivering expected results.
• Ability to quickly assess new situations, prioritize critical tasks, and develop objectives towards resolution.
Leads through DBS
• Proactively makes recommendations for future improvements
• Apply funnel management
Builds, People, teams & Organizations
• Engaged in daily work and takes initiative to practice and apply new skills to continuously improve performance. Leverages strengths of other associates.
Drive innovation & Growth
• Dedicated to exceeding the expectations of both internal and external customers. Communicates and collaborates openly and clearly with coworkers and supervisor. Invites feedback to improve.
• Bachelor s degree in Engineering is required (Water, Process, Chemical or Environmental Sciences)
• Up to 3 years experience in customer service and/or sales experiences
• Ability to learn and answer technical questions relating to the product
• Knowledge of the operation of plants and or laboratories, water testing requirements and procedures, and water control regulations that apply to plants is helpful.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Strong working knowledge or willingness to learn SFDC
• Languages: English and French proficiency a must. Knowledge of Arabic languages is advantageous.