The post-holder is responsible for the provision and analysis of institutional data and information to support programs in demonstrating achievement of program learning outcomes.
Outline of core responsibilities and accountabilities
• Select data samples, prepare questionnaires and surveys, and conduct logic checks to maintain data quality.
• Provide information and analysis to support administrative decision making, strategic planning, and strategic initiatives; designs conduct and analyzes surveys and studies.
• Responds to information requests from internal and external constituents; provides accurate data and analysis for the national, regional, and international agencies; supports campus-wide assessment and accreditation efforts.
• Contribute to the technical analysis and evaluation of assessment quality, results, and performance data.
• Assists faculty and staff in using and interpreting institutional data; provide oversight, coordination, and administrative leadership to ensure efficient operation of activities in CUD.
• Develop, manage, and maintain databases.
• Minimum required: Bachelor s degree in mathematics, business, social or educational sciences, with upper-level statistics courses.
• 3 years of minimum relevant experience.
• Application materials must be submitted through LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2010058989 )
• Required materials include: a CV, cover letter
• Only those shortlisted for the position will be contacted. Thank you for your application!