• Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
• Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
• Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts as well as design and produce teaching materials and adapting existing materials.
• Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students as well as adult learners. Topics will vary depending on the project assigned and will depend on client requests.
• Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
• Carry out assessments of students' needs and assess students' progress.
• Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
• Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
• Maintain regularly scheduled office hours (to be agreed) in order to advise and assist students if assigned by the administration.
• Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
• Select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks.
• Provide assistance to students (offering student support sessions, soft skills workshops & 1 to1 support).
• Perform administrative duties and be in charge of project administration and coordination when needed.
• Assist in writing proposals and attend team meetings.
• Other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
A Bachelor's degree, preferably but not limited to Education/English/TESOL/EFL
Preferably a Master's in TESOL/TEFL/Applied Linguistics or related fields with IELTS experience.
1-2 years relevant experience in teaching in GCC
Division Continuing Education Center
Department Administrative & Logistics Unit-CEC
Job Close Date open until filled
Job Category Staff