Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Execution of the predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance activities of the instrumentation and controls of compressors.
• To inform Maintenance Coordinator regarding any requirement of work orders, purchase orders and services referred to the area.
• To keep track of the performance of the associated equipment.
• To interact with Operations team as regards any maintenance requirement to maintain or improve operational parameters of the compressors during regular operations, start-ups and shut-downs.
• 100% adherence of PM in electrical and Instrumentation.
• 100% adherence of daily check list and daily follow up with concern.
• When required by Maintenance Superintendent Support the operations in the trouble shooting of the special equipment of this section, such as DCS & Analyzers, etc.
• Support client teams for finding the root cause of Instrument Breakdown.
• Registration of all the activities of the day in the log-book on daily basis and work orders.
• During crew changes, supply all the necessary information to the next team to maintain or improve the activities.
• Before starting maintenance works, verify that Operations have adequately conditioned the systems to prevent any accidents or spills. After the work, assure that Safety, Order and cleaning conditions of the area are acceptable to deliver the equipment to Operations to re-start normal operations.
• Identify, report, and if possible, correct unsafe conditions.
• Fully Responsible for Instrument lab and testing equipments.
• Executing the Calibration of equipments with proper documentation.
• Housekeeping, maintaining the plant in the best possible conditions of Safety, Order and Cleaning.
• To maintain the drawing and manuals of the equipments in the plant.
• Take good care, control and proper use of all the resources assigned by the Company, such as tools, spare parts, stationery, etc.
• Diploma in Instrument Or Electrical with 10+ years of experience in Petrochemical or Oil & Gas Industry
• Experience in remote environment operations / offshore platforms preferred.
• Experience of Rotary Equipment maintenance (Screw compressors, Centrifugal Pumps etc.) and Reciprocating Equipment (Gas / Diesel Engines / Compressors etc.) essential.
Challenges of this position/Physical Strain:
• Achieve maximum output to meet Reliability & Availability targets in remote offshore wellhead platform and onshore gas treatment facility area with limited resources.
• Excellent HSE awareness in order to achieve full compliance to HSE set targets.
View Us On LinkedIn
Manage Your Applications