Possess creative talent in conceptual design and rendering skills of either hand or computer sketching.
• Advanced knowledge of design principles and the ability to interpret design concepts and layouts, including commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the profession.
• Knowledge of design, trends, construction methodology, materials applications, and manufacturer/supplier appropriateness.
• Knowledge of furniture, fixture, and equipment, architectural/interior finishes, lighting, art signage, color and materials to carryout design intent.
• Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in the production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models.
• Familiar with sustainability, integrated design, and LEED guidelines.
• Bachelor's Degree in Architecture / accredited school in interior design with a minimum of 5 years of architectural experience.
• English Language Knowledge is a must.
• Knowledge of following Programs (AutoCAD, Revit, 3Ds Max, Sketchup, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
• Revit & BIM Knowledge is a must.