KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration, through conceptualization, to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44 th largest global architecture firm.
We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.
We are now seeking an exceptional Interior Designer to join our award winning team based within our Abu Dhabi Office.
This critical role will be responsible for supporting professional interior design services in planning, developing and coordinating world class corporate offices and residential projects from pre-design phase to the completion of construction documents.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include:
• Provide conceptual design, design development and production drawings of interior projects. Produce space plans, furniture plans, and elevations, conceptual and finishes design presentation documentation, detailed specifications and construction documentation.
• Knowledge of furniture, fixtures and equipment with the ability to prepare or supervise preparation of preliminary furniture budgets and specifications.
• Selection of interior finishes, furniture and equipment.
• Review pricing, material and value engineering for projects.
• Incorporate applicable building codes and ADA code compliance regulations.
• Incorporate sustainable design measures as applicable. For LEED certified projects implement the requirement for selected credits related to ID.
• Provide solutions to design problems and generate design alternatives.
• Presenting designs, including putting together sketches, color boards and sample materials.
• Review drawings, mock ups, materials and finish samples to be submitted by the Project Manager.
• Provide technical design support to projects under construction, when required.
• Writing FF&E and finishes specifications which are then used as part of the contract document of the project.
• Assist in writing FF&E and finishes specifications which are then used as part of the contract documents of the project.
• Ensuring quality design and promoting the highest level of professionalism and ethics.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 3 years career experience with a Bachelors degree in Architectecture or Interior Design.
KEO s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. We take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.