JOB DESCRIPTION OF AN INTERIOR FIT OUT ESTIMATOR.
The Interior Fit out Estimator will provide detailed and budget estimate preparation for Interior Fit-out and Joinery works to submit to clients and contractors. He will communicate with Architects to clarify project estimating questions in all areas of the project.
The following are the duties of the Estimator:
• Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
• Identifies labour, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
• Computes costs by analysing labour, material, and time requirements.
• Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
• Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
• Prepares special reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
• Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Analysing Information, Estimating, Planning, Reporting Research Results, Data Centre Experience, Strategic Planning, Attention to Detail