Who we are
Artefact (formerly Artefact-NetBooster SA) is a digital marketing agency built on the perfect union of marketers and engineers. The agency works with the largest global brands to redefine the future of customer experience through new technologies. The company has 25 offices across 17 countries, with 1000+ employees delivering three service offers : Data Consulting, Digital Marketing Expertise and Technology Development (Big Data and Artificial Intelligence). Artefact was awarded the most innovative agency of 2017.
Over 600 clients, including 100+ blue chip clients such as AccorHotels, Orange, Carrefour, Emirates, Deutsche Telekom and Monoprix, rely on the agency s profound marketing experience. Artefact, founded by three alumni of the renowned French Engineering School Polytechnique, Vincent Luciani, Philippe Rolet and Guillaume de Roquemaurel, has sustained a steady growth rate since its creation in 2015 and has multiplied its turnover threefold in 2016. Artefact is listed on the Euronext Growth Paris Stock Exchange and is one of the largest independent international agency led by media and data experts.
We re looking for talented and highly motivated interns with a passion for technology and problem solving to join our team and work on a number of applied data science problems.
What you will be doing:
You will join our Data & Consulting which helps clients transform and improve their marketing strategy by applying advanced analytics to generate value-creating insights from big data and artificial intelligence.
• Your primary focus will be to contribute to our data marketing consulting missions for our major clients, total involvement in projects from start to final recommendations
• You will be fully participating in one or more data oriented projects that will focus in leveraging the latest techniques and technologies to drive maximum business value with an emphasis on Sales and Marketing.
• You ll take part in every steps of the project from initial client facing to the final delivery, you will help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products to our consumers.
• As a Data Marketing Consultant Intern, you will participate to human-scale data projects dealing with a variety of issues: data strategy, data-driven marketing and use cases, design thinking, governance and data organization, GDPR / ePrivacy compliance plan, data architecture and technology choice support, etc.
• Deliver top class presentation both from the materials produced in terms of formatting, content and communication skills
• Participate in business meetings and contribute to move forward partnership agreements.
Requirements & qualifications :
• Currently pursuing a BA/BS or MA/MS in Business or a quantitative field (computer science, statistics, engineering, economics, or a related field) from an accredited college or university.
• 0-1 years of related experience supporting engineering, information technology or other technical operations. A first experience (internship, school project, Junior Entreprise, etc.) in consulting and/or data ecosystem would be a plus.
• Good understanding of the digital and data ecosystem and its technologies: web analytics, programmatic, DMP, Datalake, dataviz, data science, etc.
• Strong interest in marketing & business issues
• Intellectual curiosity, along with on excellent problem-solving skill, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
• A practical and analytical mind-set, you will be passionate about the creation of bespoke solutions for our clients
• Continuously striving for high performance in all you do
• Good Communication skills
• Ideal candidates should be passionate about using business acumen along with big data and analytics to address real-world problems and drive significant change.
Why you should join us
• Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
• Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
• Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine