Who we are
Artefact (formerly Artefact-NetBooster SA) is a digital marketing agency built on the perfect union of marketers and engineers. The agency works with the largest global brands to redefine the future of customer experience through new technologies. The company has 25 offices across 17 countries, with 1000+ employees delivering three service offers : Data Consulting, Digital Marketing Expertise and Technology Development (Big Data and Artificial Intelligence). Artefact was awarded the most innovative agency of 2017.
Over 600 clients, including 100+ blue chip clients such as AccorHotels, Orange, Carrefour, Emirates, and Monoprix, rely on the agency s profound marketing experience. Artefact, founded by three alumni of the renowned French Engineering School Polytechnique, Vincent Luciani, Philippe Rolet and Guillaume de Roquemaurel, has sustained a steady growth rate since its creation in 2015 and has multiplied its turnover threefold in 2016. Artefact is listed on the Euronext Growth Paris Stock Exchange and is one of the largest independent international agency led by media and data experts.
We re looking for talented and highly motivated interns with a passion for technology and problem solving to join our team and work on a number of applied data science problems.
What you will be doing
You will join our Data Marketing Consulting team which helps clients transform and improve their marketing strategy by applying advanced analytics to generate value-creating insights from big data and artificial intelligence.
As a Data Scientist Intern, your role will encompass:
• Conducting ambitious projects in the transformation of clients through data
• Collaborating with the other Divisions (Activation, Creativity, and Strategy) to provide comprehensive services to your clients
• Developing privileged relationships with our clients, using your technical abilities to assist in the transformation of their marketing department
Among your responsibilities as a Data Scientist Intern, you will be responsible for:
Performing data projects
• Securing delivery on your projects
• Communicating your work and achievements among the team
• Working closely with your Consulting counterpart to build and maintain strong relationships with your clients and best understand their needs
• Ensuring that your solutions are bringing values to the client problematic
• Being a good team player, knowing your role and responsibility in the global ambition
Being a great tech person
• Demonstrating the skill and credibility required to ensure the success of our clients initiatives
• Researching and developing new technical approaches to address problems efficiently
• Sharing best practices and contributing to Artefact s institutional knowledge
• Embodying Artefact s values and inspiring others to do the same
What we are looking for
• Currently pursuing a BA/BS or MA/MS in machine learning, mathematics, computer science, or related fields (computer science, statistics, engineering, economics, or a related field) from an accredited college or university.
• 0-1 years of related experience supporting engineering, information technology or other technical operations. A first experience (internship, school project, Junior Entreprise, etc.) in consulting and/or data ecosystem would be a plus.
• Good understanding of the digital and data ecosystem and its technologies: web analytics, programmatic, DMP, Datalake, dataviz, data science, etc.
• Strong interest in marketing & business issues
• Intellectual curiosity, along with on excellent problem-solving skill, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
• A practical and analytical mind-set, you will be passionate about the creation of bespoke solutions for our clients
• Continuously striving for high performance in all you do
• Good Communication skills
• Ideal candidates should be passionate about using business acumen along with big data and analytics to address real-world problems and drive significant change.
Why you should join us
• Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
• Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
• Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
• Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
Come join us!