Job Family: Finance & Accounts
Job Level: Executive
Position: Internal Auditor
• Conduct Financial, IT, and Operational audits of regional (UAE), Global (KSA) and major units, business processes and activities.
• Determine and adapt the audit programme for audit projects, focusing on the key risk areas and applying a combined assurance approach.
• Execute the audit steps, applying advanced internal audit
techniques including, information gathering, documentation, evaluation, data analysis, and problem-solving skills.
• Adhere to required professional standards including. the IIA Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
*Consulting and Advisory*
• Provide sound, practical, and strategic advice on governance, risk management, and control matters.
• Provide technical and administrative support to Internal Control function.
• Prepare professional reports on audit coverage and results for Senior Management.
*Forensic Audit, Ethics and Fraud Risk Management*
• Conduct Forensic audits into possible irregularities, including related internal control weaknesses.
• Perform activities related to fraud and ethics risk management.
*Quality and Assurance Programme*
• Review audit working papers and reports for compliance with the Standards.
• Complete post-audit quality evaluations
• Conduct peer reviews of audited projects.
*Audit Project Management*
• Manage, and monitor audit project schedule, timelines, and progress: Coordinate efforts to complete project on schedule. Communicate status of audit work and issues to auditee management, team members and audit management relative to milestones, open issues etc. Notify management of any delays as soon as they are known.
• knowledge and skills by utilizing resources, such as reading materials, and online training courses.
• Comply with professional ethics standards particularly integrity, objectivity, and respect for confidentiality