Inventory Planner Job Vacancy We are looking for experienced and talented Inventory Planner for Dubai. Category Logistics jobs
• Direct interactions/negotiation with logistics provider, suppliers, buyers, category managers, sister companies and possibly customs
• Demonstrated ability to analyze figures, draw conclusions, take remedial action
• Compute the optimum quantity to be procured based on forecast, product life cycle and supplier s specification (lead time, MOQ )
• Drive and challenge suppliers for an improved performance by producing an accurate set of KPIs
• Ensure orders entry in SAP is accurate and timely
• Track out of stocks, at warehouse and shop levels, and elaborate a recovery plan (stock transfer, air freight )
• Initiate regular communications with category managers and sister companies to assess business trends
• Strong inventory management and planning experience.
• Must have done forecasting
• Hands-on experience in SAP and MS Excel
• Should be from Similar or FMCG industry.