1. Job Purpose
• Ensuring effective communication between Investors and the Society to build trust and commitment in achieving the overall mission of SCS.
• Developing and implementing strategies for growth by attracting additional Investors and maintaining the actual ones.
2. Key Accountabilities
• Organize research into the attitude of investors, analyze the results and recommend a communication strategy to improve the perception of the company to attract potential investors.
• Develop and implement a strategy to attract new investors, regularly analyze the efficiency of the strategy and take corrective actions if and where needed.
• Support Media & Community Relations team in defining and developing the strategies which underpin the company’s responsibility for the Society/Community to further attract investors.
• Conduct research in coordination with Media & Community Relations to come up with ideas, develop policies, create detailed plans, build relationships with partner organizations and then implement and coordinate a range of activities and initiatives, which are designed to have a positive impact on the local community and to attract investors.
• Develop communication plans that target potential investors (e.g. for Loyalty Card members).
• Create series of messages and events in coordination with the Marketing and Media & Community Relations team that helps to build confidence in the company and incorporate them in all communications with investors and community activities (as applicable).
• Ensure regular information is provided to investors/community about current activities, such as events, product releases, new openings, major investments etc. in coordination with Media & Community Relations team.
• Maintain and expand relationships with investors, shareholders, official authorities, business leaders and other stakeholders.
• Ensure that all shareholder queries and requests are answered timely and raised issues are solved to the satisfaction of both parties.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining the contact database and distribution lists.
• Assist in the creation of both Arabic and English marketing materials for institutional and individual shareholders including press releases, presentations, and electronic media.
• Assist in regulatory disclosures.
• Manage the Credit Card program with the partner bank (Sharjah Islamic Bank) and ensure that all Investors participating in the program
• Propose new ideas that could be beneficial for Investors, SCS and could attract new investors.
• Coordinate with the Finance Department for the yearly pay-back calculation to Investors and communicate the amount of return on their investment to Investors and ensure the payout through the assigned partner bank.