Job Description: The Mobile Consultant will design, develop, and deliver a new breed of mobile solutions, which connect with customers and create instant value. You will be part of a scrum based team, having strong expertise in architectural design of enterprise software, and in-depth knowledge of mobile device platforms. You will be highly motivated, self-driven to learn cutting edge technologies, and applying them to achieve customer delight, achieving project & company goals.
Experience: 5-9 years
• Passionate about Internet & mobile services
• Atleast 4+ years of experience using C/C++/Objective-C, iOS SDK, and Cocoa Touch
• Experience in XCode, Interface Builder and other Mac tools used for iOS development
• Strong Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• In depth knowledge & experience of consumer & enterprise native iOS application development, maintenance, and testing
• Experience with communication using HTTP, XML, JSON, Web Services via REST, Push notifications, Notification center
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs for social platforms, common authentication systems, payment models
• Experience in porting mobile apps from one platform to another
• Design for online and offline modes of native mobile applications
• Exposure to alternate native mobile platforms (Android, Win8, BB) & hybrid (Phonegap, Titanium etc) is a plus
• Exposure to Agile
• Excellent communication skills
• Building complex enterprise level iOS Apps (iPhone and iPad)
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Experience with source control techniques & usage of issue tracking systems
• Able to work in a no-hierarchy environment, and fast sprint work cycles
• Directly interact with the client constantly, striving for delight
• Constantly upgrade self-knowledge & share with team
• Able to work in a distributed team