To operate and maintain core network IP nodes, ensure maximum service availability and performance. Treat customer complaints effectively and reduce customer service interruption.
Support technical teams in implementing customer solutions and resolving complaints.
Major Tasks: Duties and Roles
• Customer Support, Problem Resolution:
• Insure proper customer support, collect problem notifications, and interact with customers to resolve problems
• Follow up all handled cases end to end (until case closure, even when transferred to other teams)
• Insure proper contact with customer to follow up and resolve problems, and assist them in their equipment setup (Routers, Switches, etc...)
• Assist in CPEs and new customer setup when required
• Intervene on site when necessary to resolve problems
• Assume responsibility for VIP or Non-VIP clients, as well as internet, corporate and Mobi VIP clients as per HOU directive and split of responsibilities
• Assist in the update of customer documentation (VISIO plans and data) in coordination with the planning team
• Network Troubleshooting:
• Monitor backbone Routers, servers on monitoring system
• Follow up Backbone network performance and troubleshoot problems, implementing proper solutions
• Insure proper troubleshooting of Core network elements (routers, switches, services, etc )
• Escalate cases requiring changes in network architecture to Planning team
• Assist in configuration of Solarwinds, CACTI for backbone network and components when required
• Execute performance acceptance tests after a new network element is activated on the network
• Update Network documentation and database, informing Planning team accordingly when required
• Provide initial fault isolation, proactive maintenance, status of data circuits, and monitoring of customer network equipment.
Order site intervention from technician teams and/or intervene directly on sites for problem troubleshooting and resolution
- Bachelor's degree in CCE or any IT related field
- CCNA Certificate
- 3 to 5 years of experience