▪ Develop a medium-term application blueprint, with a corresponding roadmap from current state, into the
‘to be’ environment.
▪ Implementation of the outstanding IT Security Roadmap program of work, as well as the annual iteration
of the body of work required to ensure secure operations.
▪ Handle all infrastructure environment including Server platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, Domains,
SSLs servers, all over security etc)
▪ Reorganization of existing team into target IT Operating Model – Applications, Network and Infrastructure,
Project Management Office
▪ Implementation of IT Policies and Procedures, which support the attainment of the company’s mission and
▪ Responsible for the security of the company’s digital assets customer and Company data, applications,
databases, network, and the resilience to recover in the event of a disaster event.
▪ Work with stakeholders to understand business requirements and provide cost effective solutions to
deliver their technology needs.
▪ To act as a Coach or Advocate stakeholders on the potential benefits and disadvantages of new tools and
technology that is available and can enhance business objectives.
▪ Implement a robust, vigorous Vendor Management Model, which includes data driven assessments of
Vendor Capabilities, and measures Vendor performance against contracted Service Level Agreements.
▪ Ensure that staff are appropriately skilled to execute their assigned responsibilities, to the standard
expected by the company. And Ensure that all team members have meaningful metrics that drive desired
behaviors Responsible for the management, mentoring and career development of all IT staff.
▪ Responsible for the development of the annual IT budget.