IT & Database Administrator Vacancy in Dubai
• Install and configure software and hardware.
• Responsible for all the hardware equipment such as laptops, desktops, keyboards, mouse, hard disks, etc. Of the company.
• Manage network servers and technology tools.
• Set up and maintain the accounts and workstations of each employees.
& Database AdministratorMonitor performance and maintain systems according to the company s requirements.
• Troubleshoot issues and outages
• Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
• Assess systems for upgrades or replacement.
• Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies.
• Develop processes for optimizing database security.
• Set and maintain database standards.
• Manage database access.
• Performance tuning of database systems.
• Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
• Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
• Create and manage database reports, visualizations and dashboards.
• Create automation for repeating database tasks.
• To handle the company s telephone and internet Etisalat account.
• To handle the company s website requirements in coordination with our web developer.
• Handle the online visitor registration in the website.
• To handle and schedule the send out of the email campaigns and newsletters in our database.
• Manage all the social media channels of the company such as Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube and Twitter.
• To handle, maintain and coordinate the IEC API system for issuing badges at SGI and DEAL show with our service provider.
• Coordinate the show mobile application s requirements with the service provider, that includes gathering of all the information required in creating the mobile app, checking the initial details and design, communicate the revisions to be done.
• Lanyards and Badge approval and printing requirements to be coordinated with the supplier.
Requirements and Skills
• Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role.
• experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management.
• Knowledge of system security (e.g. Intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery.
• Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms.
• Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
• BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus.
• Analytical skills: must monitor and evaluate the database performance and analyze complex information coming from a variety of sources.
• Communication skills: Most DBAs work on teams and must communicate effectively with managers, developers, and other workers.
• Must have a wide understanding of a complex system and must know how to solve / trouble shoot in the event of major problems.
Interested candidates can send their CV