We are looking for necessary expertise for pipeline management of Availability, Capacity, and Demand Manager for one of our client.
The Availability, Capacity, and Demand service will provide guidance and oversight on the implementation and execution of Information Technology delivery and solutions in addition to establish alignment with business users. Service Management (ITSM), Information Technology Information Library (ITIL), Applications, Process Model (PRM), Agile, Product lifecycle and Project Management among other industry standard best practices to enable centralized planning and decentralized development and execution of IT processes. Also, to continual process improvement through transformation activities, updating its service management environment to accommodate and support changes to services, people, processes and tools.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To ensure the successful, timely reactive, and proactive resolution or initiation of resolution of detected capacity issues, including notification and escalation of high priority issues in infrastructure and systems
• Develop and oversee Demand, Capacity, and Availability Management processes, procedures, risks, and work instructions that include developing, analyzing, managing, and reporting overall status and recommendations for resolution coverage with SLAs
• Using SLA performance reporting to hold service providers to account
• Recommend, as part of the Network Transformation/Modernization Plan, improvements to services and supporting infrastructure
• Develop correction actions for continual service improvement
• Oversee the development of Availability Impact Analysis reports and assess Trend Analysis to assist in determining corrective actions for performance improvement
• Lead the development of Capacity Impact Analysis and Capacity Trend Analysis reports to assist in determining impact root cause. Design Develop & Maintain Periodic Capacity plan includes monitoring, trending, forecasting & assessing new demand
• Support all audit, regulatory and compliance deliverables related to capacity planning