The job holder is responsible for working with the IT Manager and the Unit Management team to ensure that all IT related services are provided in timely and cost effective manner.
- Installing, supporting and maintaining new server hardware and software infrastructure monitoring.
- Verification of server backup files and maintaining IT support calls.
- Undertaking routine preventative measures and implementing, maintaining and monitoring network security.
- Implementation of IT project works and providing training to end users.
- Escalating unsolved IT problems to Asst. IT Manager / IT Manager.
- The staff has to manage the planning & organization of own workload, including prioritization.
- Analyze all IT infrastructures and prepare reports to be submitted to senior management and perform research on all technological solutions and provide support to all procurement procedures and maintain knowledge on all latest technologies.
- Coordinate with Various departments to design all management reports for all IT projects and administer everyday activities for all IT systems and manage all technical projects and ensure compliance to all deadlines.
- Provide training to the IT coordinators for the IT support issues on a periodic basis.
- Provide support for the Internal & external application upgrades.
- Define & improve all system & network operations processes.
- Prepare the SOP's for all IT related faults & maintain in the Knowledge base.
- Support IT coordinators for all the troubleshooting issues.
Work Experience, Knowledge & Skills Required
- Minimum 5 Years experience in IT Infrastructure
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- International Certification in CCNA, MCSE
- Desktop Support
- Vendor Management
- SQL DB/Software Support
- Tracking IT Expenses & Budget Management
- Gaming System Experience
- Leadership skills
- Result orientation
- Teamwork & collaboration
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Customer service orientation
- Coaching and mentoring skills