Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
• Ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
• Responsible for configuring and monitoring firewalls and switches
• Manage, and troubleshoot Virtual platforms (Hyper-V & VSphere )
• Responsible for Microsoft Infrastructure services like Cluster, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, SQL Database, Email System and File & Print Service.
• Maintain and monitor procedures for Backup and Restore
• Responsible for all network and Security Services including Endpoint Protection, Spam Protection, Web Filtering & Monitoring, Site-To-Site VPN & Remote Access VPN Service.
• Maintain good technical documentation.
• Maintain and monitor procedures for all network tasks
• Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
• Maintain and monitor all IT Datacenter equipment including Servers, Storages, SAN and Racks.
• Test and evaluate new technologies.
• Maintain inventory for all Network Equipment.
• Resolve issues and prepare status reviews and reports
• work with various vendors and service providers to ensure productive environment
• Maintain and monitor all network, security and computer systems to meet the organization's current and future requirements
• Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively
2 to 3 years