Our client is currently searching for an IT Risk Business Analyst Global Markets to join their busy team in the Middle East.
Our client is looking for a candidate that has strong knowledge of Global Market products and practices from front office and risk management perspective: pricing, limit checks booking and risk reports. You will be working with different banking system therefore you need to be technically astute, with the ability to perform business analysis enhancements and changes to their Global Markets Risk solutions which will include implementation in both their Had Office and international locations.
Skills and Requirements:
• Possess either a postgraduate degree or qualification in information Systems/ Engineering/ Business Administration
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Functional Consultant in the risk management space of Global /Capital Markets
• Experience in implementation and handling of at least two of the following Murex risk modules: VaR, Collateral Management, MRA/MRB, Market Risk Limits, CVA, PFE
• Excellent knowledge of Capital Markets asset classes, products and processes especially from risk perspective
• The candidate should possess either a postgraduate degree or qualification in Information Systems / Engineering / Business Administration.
• Hold a minimum of 5 year experience in a bank or I.T. Company
• Strong record of stakeholder management and leadership skills
• Strong knowledge of the Global Markets products and practices, from a front office and risk management perspective: pricing, limit checks, booking, risk reports, etc.
• Candidate must display strong verbal and written communication skills.