IT Security Analyst to work in Security Operations Centre on multiple security technologies i.e. VM,SIEM,EDR,DLP,PAM.
• To handle day to day Security operation Job.
• To analyze and triage alerts triggered by Security technologies as per Incident framework.
• Monitor security access and report suspicious activity to a higher level or team members.
• Analyze the breach and perform initial analysis to reach the root cause.
• Provide communication and escalation throughout the incident per the SOC guidelines.
• Detect, identify, provide first-level incident handling of possible attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, misuse activities, and distinguish these incidents and events from non-malicious activities.
• Increasing the capabilities of the current defensive security tools.
• Perform vulnerability scans, reviewing the vulnerability scan results, and support creating remediation actions.
• A security operation analyst should have an engineer degree in computer science, cybersecurity, or related IT fields.
• Good understanding of OSI and TCP/IP layers
• Good understanding of OS i.e. Windows, Linux
• Good understanding of common security technologies
• Good understanding of Security framework
• Should have knowledge of Incident handling
Industry recognized certification such as CEH , Security CompTIA.