Have experience in providing internal/external IT Audit, specific to IT Governance, IT Assessment, Risk and Compliance, Security testing, etc, to clients across multiple industries.
• Deliver quality, efficient and profitable outcomes by managing, empowering and coaching the engagement team in the completion of quality work and instilling strong client service.
• Responsible for planning/execution of IT Audit Plan, and ensure delivering each IT Audit engagement according to the organization s quality, security , standards, etc.
11 to 15 years
Bachelor s degree (in one of the following) from an accredited college/university:
• Computer Science,
• Computer and Information
• Information System
• Commerce, (must be held at least one accredited professional diploma in computer and information systems.
• Audit Firms / Banking backgrounds are highly required
• CISA, CISSP , or equivalent credentials is mandatory
• Typically hold 11 years and above of experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills.
• Company Activity: Audit Firm
• Working Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
• Days Off: Friday & Saturday