The role of IT Security Specialist is to establish and provide IT security solutions that include network, systems and cyber security technologies, plans, processes, procedures and tools thereby finding the best way to secure the Organization’s IT infrastructure and applications.
Knowledge/ Skills CISSP and CCIE Security Certified must
• Vast experience in multiple domains: network, application, infrastructure, cloud security performing the activities listed in the Job Description.
• Hands-on working knowledge of network devices such as routers and switches, enterprise systems, such as Active Directory, Windows Servers, VPNs, Remote Access, Multifactor Authentication, Virtualization, and Cloud Computing.
• Proven experience with network security components such as Firewalls, Intrusion Detection and Protection (IDS/IPS) systems and tools.
• Proven experience working in or supporting an SEIM environment, with appropriate monitoring and management systems, software, appliances, and tools.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of Information Assurance strategies, risk management, governance structure and policies.
• A deep understanding of how hackers work and ability to keep up with the fast pace of change in the criminal cyber-underworld.