The Service Manager is the owner for one or more ITIL Processes as well as the Process Manager for all contract deliverables. The Service Manager is responsible to integrate the DXC processes with the Client processes.
• The Service Manager document the processes and procedures of the Delivery team (i.e. Incident Management, Change Management, Service Request Management, Problem Management, Capacity Management, etc.)
• Regularly audit, improve and deploy procedures and working instructions to deliver the services in scope.
• Manage the service delivery quality and ensures customer satisfaction. Reports and follows up service level metrics and performance standards. Work with other service towers within the client in order to ensure a high quality of service delivered.
• Proactively advises the customer (become trusted advisor for the customer) through service analysis, process and procedure improvements. Understands customer requirements and ensures that DXC designed solutions meet customer expectations according to the contract.
• Manage customer expectations.
• Build solid relationships with key stakeholders within the VIP user community and use these relationships as a foundation to ensuring alignment between the community and IT services.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Responsible defining and documenting the DXC processes and procedures (Incident, Change, Problem, Capacity, Availability etc.) and be a process manager for these.
• Link customer processes with DXC operational procedures.
• Support the customer process owners in improving the maturity level of the customer processes.
• Reports and follow up Service Level metrics on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Work closely with delivery to ensure SLAs and KPIs are met through all the service components.
• Initiate service improvements with regards to availability, performance, service demand and cost.
• Ensure all service deliverables are implemented and measured through service level metrics.
• Identify and recommend reporting improvement, delivery projects, and contract changes when required.
• Establish and run a governance model with the relevant customer service management owner(s) and process owners.
• Run regular (i.e. Weekly/Monthly) process and procedure reviews with Client s service management owner(s) and client s process owners.
• Monitors service level performance and addresses customer satisfaction gaps and issues in service delivery
• Manages customer escalations and ensure customer satisfaction goals are met (acts as Escalation Manager according to Escalation Management process).
• Proactively advises the customer (become trusted advisor for the customer) through service performance analysis.
• Understands customer requirements and ensure that DXC designed solutions meet customer expectations according to the contract.
• Being an advocate of DXC.
• Manages the Incident Management process to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible to minimize the impact to business operations.
• Responsible for planning and coordinating all the activities required to perform, monitor, and report on the process
• Point of contact for all Major Incidents to support 24/7 operations
• Monitor all raised and active incidents to ensure that the Service Level Agreement are respected
• Establish continuous process improvement cycles where the process performance, activities, roles and responsibilities, policies, procedures and supporting technology is reviewed and enhanced where applicable.
• Manage Problems, to ensure that these are diagnosed, logged and escalated to appropriate and consistent quality standards
• Able to co-ordinate Service Desk and Call Center to ensure accurate and appropriate communications during Problems.
• Produce trends analysis of recurring Problems/Incidents - extract trends on Incident types categorized by key problem areas.
• Hold regular meetings with IT support groups to review recurring Problems and press for final resolutions - or escalate; produce 'Escalation Reports' on recurring
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least