Paymob is hiring for a position of IT Specialist
Join a winning team of relentless FinTech enthusiasts currently empowering 5 Million users processing millions of transactions.
If you consider yourself a tech geek who is seeking the right career path, this post is your gateway.
Responsibilities of the IT Support Specialist:
• Know how or build from scratch a company network
• Responsible for delivering the Tech assets" laptop- tech devices...etc for all company departments.
• Install desktops, portable computers, peripherals, and software products for networked, classified and unclassified, and standalone environments.
• Detect, diagnose, research solutions, and resolve desktop and portable computer software and hardware failures.
• Provide users with information, guidance, and instruction on the use of desktop and portable computer hardware and software.
• Analyze and assess customer service requests and provide prompt technical solutions.
• Conduct IT audits as assigned, in compliance with policies governing the administration, utilization, and acquisition of desktop and portable computer products.
• Prepare progress/status reports and submit them to the team leads as required.
• Utilize trouble-ticketing software for opening/updating/closing tickets in a timely and appropriate manner.
• Identify and document areas for process improvements.
• Contact and effectively communicate with users by telephone, electronic communications, or in person.
• Prepare equipment for reuse or surplus of property actions.
• Provide technical support for customers assigned to remote locations as required.
• Perform software and hardware upgrades and installations involving multiple computers, printers, multi-printers, and peripherals.
• Coordinate the disassembly and reinstallation of IT equipment in support of office relocations and new buildings/locations.
More than 1 year