Increase the maturity /capability level of existing processes by in line with a pre-decided framework like CMMI or COBIT etc. Also, devise mechanism to enforce the process through workflow (not necessarily automated).
• Improve Process Maturity with Criteria, build capability maturity management framework (standard and process), conduct maturity assessment and road map to elevate IT processes to next level.
• Gap Assessment & Alignment with an International IT Governance Framework (i.e.: COBIT 5, ITIL, etc.)
o GAP Analysis Report
The Gap Analysis will highlight the maturity rating, findings and action lists; recommendation for individual process implementation
o ITSM Assessment Report
Detailed ITSM Assessment Report describing recommendation for successful process implementation based on ITIL. Roadmap for the ITIL implementation, prioritization and effort estimation (Definition of next steps)
• Enhance information modelling and customize it for LEADING ISLAMIC BANK IT environment by updating the process tool with improved processes, diagrams, organizational roles.
o Updated repositories with applicable data objects and linkages to processes
o Ensure all internal and external controls defined in standards and policies are linked to applicable organizational roles, processes etc.
• Alignment of LEADING ISLAMIC BANK IT Standards and Processes with Int’l Standards (ISO27001, ISO9001, ISO20000, PCI-DSS, PMI etc.) and NESA Standards.
o Identify the list of standards and processes that are subject for alignment with the mentioned standards (ISO27001, ISO9001, ISO2000, and PCI-DSS) and NESA IA Standards.
o Align IT Processes and Standards with the mentioned standards (i.e.: document updates, process tool changes –recommendations only etc.)
o Control library of multiple sections with references to which documents they’re covered in: ISO Standards Controls Library, NESA Standard Control Library, and PCI-DSS Control Library
• Review, recommendation and prioritization for ITD processes automation. Select two key processes and conduct complete review and analysis for automation.
o List of critical identified processes applicable for automation
o Process Automation Recommendation Report with methodology for each of the process
• Support in ITCA reviews, audit coordination and ensure LEADING ISLAMIC BANK policies and standards including NESA, PCI and CBUAE notices.
• Enhance skills of IT GRM staff with trainings and knowledge transfer for IT Process streamlining. LEADING ISLAMIC BANK shall select any 2 GRC related trainings with examinations for 3 ITD employees.
• Improve technology processes and assess the automation of controls.
• Increase process efficiency to support agile way of working.
• Ensure alignment of LEADING ISLAMIC BANK IT Standards and Processes with Int’l Standard and regulatory requirements.